What you need to know.
Here at McGrath Holiday Coffs Coast, we understand the importance of having your furry best friend with you at your holiday destination. After all – they deserve a holiday too! To ensure that we accommodate for all other guests after your stay, please take a moment to read and agree to the pet policy we have in place at each of our pet-friendly properties.
- Pets must have current vaccination and must be free of fleas
- Please bring a brush to keep your pet free of extra hair
- Pets are allowed in the house in the living areas, but please keep them off any carpet wherever possible
- Pets are not allowed in bedrooms or on any of the furniture
- Do not leave your pet alone when you go out. Please take them with you
- Do not leave your pet to bark continuously or chase our precious wildlife
- Kindly clean up your pet’s droppings in the yard or on the beach
- Please wash or brush sand off your pets before they enter the holiday home
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that the properties are secure for your pet, we will not be liable for any of your pet’s Houdini skills
- Any extra cleaning costs or damages incurred during your stay will be liable to you and may incur extra charges, in addition to your initial pet fee.
Please bring your pet’s favourite bed along with their food and water bowl during your stay. This will make them feel like it’s their home away from home, and ensure they have the right things with them for their holiday. Don’t forget to take them with you. We do know that despite your best efforts – accidents do happen! If your pet accidentally relieves itself on the carpet, please let us know immediately so that we can arrange for it to be cleaned properly.
Finally, don’t forget to enjoy the great outdoors! Here is a link to all of the pet-friendly beaches around the area so that you and your pet can hit the town in style: Pet-Friendly Beaches